UPDATE: This offer has been extended through today! Don’t miss it!
If you’re NEW to Sam’s Club (or without a current valid membership), you can take advantage of this great new Sam’s Club membership deal! (Sorry, it’s not valid for membership renewals). But I wish I could grab this offer – pay $45 for a membership and get an $80 value!
- $45 ($79.84 value) for a one-year Sam’s Club Membership package
- Includes a $20 Sam’s Club gift card and $19.84 in food-service vouchers (valid for an Artisan Fresh Rotisserie Chicken, a 16″ Artisan Fresh Take-and-Bake Pizza, and two boxes of 6-, 12-, or 24-count Artisan Fresh Cookies)
I’m a Sam’s Club member – we use it quite a bit to save on gas (in one week alone, Sam’s Club was $0.40/gallon less!) and other favorite items. If you’re unsure whether Sam’s Club is a good value for you, I’d encourage you to try this offer. Though you pay the normal $45 membership fee, you’ll get almost $40 back in value!
NOTE: After purchasing this one-year Sam’s Club Membership package voucher, you should receive an email when your voucher is ready. If you do not receive it via email, log into your LivingSocial account in the next 48 hours and you should find it there to print. Take your printed voucher to Sam’s Club customer service to redeem and claim your paid membership, gift card and coupons.
Fine Print (read carefully!)
- Limit 1 offer per person.
- Valid for new Sam’s Club Members only (a new member is someone who does not have a currently valid membership). Offer is not valid for renewals.
- Gift Card cannot be used toward Membership fees.
- Not valid to redeem until 3/7/13 at your local Sam’s Club location.
- Membership expires one year from the date the voucher is activated (must be activated by June 18, 2013).
There’s just one day left to grab this Sam’s Club membership deal – don’t wait!