A few years ago, my daughter joined the ranks of children diagnosed with a life-threatening food allergy. This required some changes in how we eat, shop and dine out – along with an EpiPen prescription. Though our insurance covers most of the expensive prescription, the co-pay is still not small (and extra EpiPen sets are required for use at home and at school in case of an emergency). If you know someone with an EpiPen 2-pak prescription, make sure you let them know about this great savings opportunity!
This year marks the 25th anniversary of the FDA approval of the EpiPen (epinephrine) Auto-Injector. In celebration, Mylan Specialty has created a “$0 Co-Pay Offer”!
Request your EpiPen Co-Pay Card
Call 1-800-395-3376 to get your card and start saving on your EpiPen 2-Pak® prescription.
- Present your card along with a valid prescription for EpiPen (epinephrine) Auto-Injector 2-Pak® or EpiPen Jr® (epinephrine) Auto-Injector 2-Pak. Maximum benefit of $100 per EpiPen 2-Pak where applicable.
- This offer may be used on up to three EpiPen 2-Paks per prescription.
- This offer can be used an unlimited number of times until the offer expires on 12/31/2013.
- Patients with questions should call 1-855-859-2971.
- NOTE: This offer is not available to patients who are in Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, or any other federal or state health care plan. The card is not transferable and the amount of the rebate cannot exceed the patient’s out-of-pocket expenses.
- Program expires 12/31/2013. The managing parties reserve the right to amend or end this program at any time without notice.
Once you’ve filled your EpiPen 2-Pak prescription, take a moment to register your device online. You’ll get a reminder when your EpiPen is about to expire AND you can also request a free EpiPen carrying case and TSA EpiCard (makes traveling easy by verifying your need to carry an EpiPen).