Meijer mPerks: FREE Gallon of Milk with digital coupon

Screen Shot 2013-01-02 at 2.04.43 PM

How would you like a FREE gallon of Meijer milk, valid through January 19?

Here’s what you’ll need to do:

1. Log in to your Meijer mPerks digital coupon account (or create a free account).
  2. Enter the coupon code FREEMILK into the offer code box (you’ll find it near the top right). Click on “Apply.”
  3. Look for the Free Milk coupon to appear – and CLIP it to add it to your account.
  4. Visit Meijer and take one gallon of Meijer milk to the checkout with your order. Redeem your digital coupon by entering your mPerks account number and pin at any time during your order – your savings should automatically appear.

Limit 1 coupon per account. Thanks to all the B2B readers who shared this deal on Facebook and via email!

Comments

Pam says

go to mperks.sign in.type FREEMILK in search box,top right of page,an click apply.it will show up in your mperks coupon page,for you to click on.

ChristiG says

This is why I make B2B my home page. I never want to miss these great deals! Thank you!

Amy says

OMG!! Thanks so much! I have 3 cell phones and 3 mperks accounts. I just clipped the free milk for all three accounts!!

Esther a homeschool mom in Mid-Michigan says

Thanks for the heads-up Jolyn :)
    I was planning on going to Meijer tonight after dinner to get the yogurt deal. Now I can get free milk too!

Kristen says

Thanks so much. With 4 kids, we go through 4 gallons per week. 4 cell phones = 4 mperks accounts = 4 free gallons of milk…much needed this time of year :)

terri cook says

I tried to clip the free milk perk, but when i put in the “free milk” it came back with an unable to find coupon message. What did i do wrong?

Beatrice says

I clipped the coupon but it did not take off the milk price when I shopped at Meijer yesterday. I think what happened was that there was no Meijer brand milk- they had substituted with Country Fresh and I didn’t notice. Just a heads up to make certain it’s Meijer brand or it won’t work.
    Thanks for a great blog!