New $1.00/1 Kraft Natural Slices coupon = $1 cheese + free bread at Meijer!

Don’t miss this new $1.00/1 Kraft Natural Slices printable coupon!

Grab it and use it at Meijer through Saturday, December 8 to get a great price on cheese AND free bread:

$2.00 Kraft Natural Cheese Slices 7-8 oz
*Buy 2, get 1 Meijer Split Top White/Wheat Bread 22 oz FREE instantly*
-$1.00/1 Kraft Natural Slices printable coupon, use 2
$1.00 each when you buy 2 with coupons + FREE Meijer bread!

You should be able to print 2 coupons per computer.

Please note: This Kraft coupon does say “redeemable at Walmart” on it in small print, but this is a suggestion (Redeem ONLY at Walmart would be a command). Meijer, according to their coupon policy, accepts competitor coupons (manufacturer coupons with other store logos, like this one). You should not have ANY difficulty redeeming it at your store for that reason.

Comments

It says “redeemable at Walmart,” which is a suggestion. Redeemable ONLY at Walmart is a command – and thankfully, Meijer WILL accept this coupon without issue according to the terms of their coupon policy.

LaDonna says

Do you know if there is a limit on how many free loaves I can get in a transaction? If I buy 4 cheese will I get 2 bread free or do I need to split it up?

Thanks!

Regina says

I was there yesterday and bought 10 cheese and got 5 loaves of bread free and did it all in the same transaction.

Shannon says

I think the coupon is gone. I have tried changing the zipcode and it still isn’t coming up.

Rebecca says

Ugh….yet again reminded how much I dislike the new coupons.com website :/ Soooo frustrating to find coupons you have already printed!

Katie says

Rebecca, I saw a post by someone else on this… if you scroll down to the bottom of the first page and click on “show more coupons”, then press the space bar as many times as there are pages, you will be able to press the arrow and the right side of the screen to page down to the last page of coupons. Hope this helps!

Cathy says

Katie, thanks for this. I had a system, but yours is much better. After hitting the space bar I just hit the ‘end’ button on my keyboard to get to the bottom. Awesome.

Jenn says

At the top of the page click “local coupons” and then you should be able to change the zip. Then click coupons again.