Meijer: Save $5 or more on Cook’s Spiral Ham or Portions with coupon

Whether or not you plan to serve ham for Christmas, this is a terrific deal! Stock up now for future meals!

Meijer has Cook’s brand hams on sale now through December 22, 2012. Save an additional 5% on your entire grocery/health/beauty purchase with the Meijer mPerks grocery digital coupon on December 14-15 (Friday and Saturday), too!

$1.17/lb Cook’s Butt or Shank Portion Ham (in water; reg $1.79/lb; limit 2)
$1.37/lb Cook’s Spiral Sliced Half Ham (in natural juice; reg $2.49/lb; limit 2)
-$5.00 off any Cook’s Ham printable coupon (Facebook, after entering sweepstakes)
Price will vary by weight

Depending on the size of your ham, spiral hams may cost around $4-5 after coupon; half hams may cost around $2-3 after coupon! Share your price if you shop!

Comments

It’s not a Cooks mPerks – it’s a 5% off your entire grocery/health/beauty purchase on Friday/Saturday only. Do you see that one?

lisa says

Today i bought 2 cooks ham’s at Muskegon Meijer and used the $5.00 off manufacture cooks coupon and my – 5% m -perks. Paid $1.77 for the first ham and $ 2.33 for the second ham after all discounts. I used my mperks account for the first transaction and my husbands mperks account for the second transaction. Awesome.

shelly says

In our market (Kalamazoo) the sale price on the shank portion is .77 per pound. We picked up a ham for $1.51.

Pam says

I bought 2 Cook’s spiral hams today. Paid 13.07-5.00=8.07 and 13.81-5.00=8.81. Great price for spiral hams!

cheyenne says

me too!! I bought 2 spiral hams for $15.35 total!!! LOVE how easy spiral sliced hams are…although the cheap prices for the unsliced hams are tempting….

Jenna O says

Make sure you check end caps. The area where they keep them at my store was empty as well, but further down there was an end cap FULL of them!

Wendy says

I’m a fan of the unsliced hams because I can use them in recipes. I got two of them for both under $2 each! Great deal! Thank you so much for posting this! (even my husband was impressed, haha!)

Sheryl says

Wow!! 2 uncut hams for under $2.00 each…what a deal!! My freezer is happy! Thanks soooo much for all you do.

Jennifer says

Hmm. My mperks 5% off didnt work. Now if I go back I’ll only get 5% off the end total. Bummer…on a better note I used my husbands facebook account too so back I go tonight.

Krissy says

Mom & I each picked up 2 unsliced hams today. Was about $2-3 each after coupon & mperks. Got several items (cake mix, oil, butter, crescents, Smart Balance milk) for the price of one ham. Great deals! Thanks a lot!