Kellogg’s Family Rewards: Print Kellogg’s coupons + add new point codes

Kellogg's

Kellogg’s Family Rewards is a program from Kellogg’s that allows you to enter product codes to earn rewards (coupons, books, digital downloads + more). Create a Kellogg’s Family Rewards account, then add these codes to your account for more points:

• EZ25POINTSFORKFR (25 points) *NEW* Thanks, Amy!
  • ENTERDELTASWEEPS (50 points)
  • KFRDELTAENTERNOW (50 points)
  • KFRGIFTOFSAVINGS (50 points)
  • KFRFAVPOPTARTS10 (10 points)
  • FAVHOLIDAYCOOKIE (25 points)
  • MARIECLAIRE50PTS (50 points)
  • KFRFREEGROCERIES (50 points)
  • FOODNETMAG50PNTS (50 points)
  • ERESUNGANADORHOY (50 points)
  • REDBOOKKFR50PNTS (50 points)
  • GOODHOUSEMAG50PT (50 points)
  • JOINKELLOGG2SAVE (50 points)
  • KFRNOWONFACEBOOK (20 points)
  • HOWITWORKS20PNTS (20 points)

For more points, play the Kellogg’s Prize Pantry game (on Facebook) once each day to earn additional points – or a $200 daily prize. The points add up quickly!

And print Kellogg’s Coupons without redeeming points

Not only are there rewards, but you’ll find a LARGE number of printable coupons for Kellogg’s brand products (These are free for everyone – no rewards points required! You’ll find them under the Promotions & Coupons tab). Don’t forget to check them out!

• $1.00/1 Keebler Cookies
  • $1.00/1 Eggo Waffles
  • $0.50/1 Keebler Ready Graham Crust
  • $0.50/1 Rice Krispies Gluten Free Cereal
  • $0.50/1 Frosted Flakes Cereal
  • $0.50/1 Krave Cereal
  • $0.50/1 Crunchy Nut Cereal
  • $0.70/1 Sugar Cookie or Gingerbread Pop Tarts
  • $0.70/1 Cheez-It Crackers
  • And more!

Get started with a Kellogg’s Family Rewards account today by clicking at the top of this post and load your codes today!

Comments

Tiffany says

I just entered the codes and the last eight, beginning with GOODHOUSEMAG50PT, are expired. Thanks for all the codes….and the 515 points I now have.

cindy says

I just used some of those codes and they were good didn’t say they were expired and I used the GOODHOUSEMAG50PT and two under that and had no problems.

Thanks – please let me know if you see any of them that are expired. I’ve entered them already, so I have no way of knowing.

SuziQ says

The following are expired as of 1/1/13

■COSTOFCEREALPOLL (10 points)
            ■TAKECAREOFYOU20P (20 points)
            ■MYFAVCHARACTER50 (50 points)
            ■HALLOWEENPARTY25 (25 points)
            ■KFRFIBERPLUSPOLL (10 points)

But I did gain 500+ points. =)

Sonia L says

There are tripple points for 3 days. Earn tripple pointes each time you enter code between 1/2/13 and 1/4/13. I got 1,800 points from the codes above! Thanks

Michelle says

Anyone else have issues printing your rewards coupons? I redeemed 1000pts to receive the $1.50 Keebler Deluxe cookie coupon, only to have it not print and then when I go back into my account, it says that I already viewed the offer. Very frustrating! I have contacted customer service and am waiting to hear back from them. Just curious if I was the only one with printing issues. I print from redplum all the time, so not sure what the issue was.

Heather M says

Mine did that a few weeks ago when the coupons were only like 100 points or something like that….but I didn’t contact customer service though, I suppose I got lazy. But coupons printed and it worked just fine from my hubby’s account – so I’m not sure what was wrong.

They replied to my similar issue – and gave me a number to call.

If you have any questions regarding your redemption, please submit an email via our Contact Us page or call us at 1-800-962-1413.