ibotta is a free app that pays you cash for buying your favorite products in the store. Simple as that. You take a photo of your receipt after the purchase and you’ll earn cash rewards.
If you have one of these devices, you’ll want to try out ibotta for yourself:
- iPhone 3GS and newer
- iPod Touch fourth generation and newer
- iPad 2 and iPad 3
- Android devices running on platform 2.2 and newer
$5 Bonus when you join ibotta now and redeem your first offer!
The $5 ibotta signup bonus has EXPIRED.
Best of all, when you sign up here with their share the love program, you’ll earn a $5 bonus when you redeem your first offer! But it won’t last long, so get moving! Many of the participating ibotta products (Kellogg’s cereals, Coca-Cola 12 packs, Cheez-It, Pop Tarts, Eggo Waffles, etc) are items that are on sale this week!
How to get started earning with ibotta:
- Click here and start your account first, then download the app to your device (iPad, iPod, iPhone or Android Smartphone or tablets).
- Before shopping, choose your offers. (You’ll need to answer survey questions and watch videos, depending on the product).
- Shop at participating stores. (Kroger, Meijer, Target, Walmart, CVS, Rite Aid and Walgreens are the local currently supported stores; more are available for other areas, with more coming soon!)
- Take a photo of your receipt using your device. Your purchase will be verified and account credited within 24 hours.
- Get paid. Redeem your rewards for CASH (via PayPal) or donate it to any school in the U.S.
What readers are saying about ibotta
A few B2B readers have already put ibotta to the test. They found it easy to earn cash back for items that they planned on buying anyway (one reader scored $7 in her first shopping trip)! Customer service is quick to respond. So far, everyone who’s tried ibotta has good things to say about it! Let us know what YOU think.
I’ll be including ibotta rewards offers in upcoming matchups to make it even easier to save!