Grab ANOTHER Groupon: $10 for $20 Voucher to Toys R Us or Babies R Us

GROUPON: $10 for $20 Worth of All Toys, Games, Electronics, and Kids’ Clothing at Toys R Us or Babies R Us

UPDATE: If you are interested in purchasing another voucher, the deal is live again in a different city. Click here to order another $10 for $20 TRU/BRU voucher. You can use it on regularly-priced, sale or clearance items in store through December 24.

Save 50% off your Toys R Us or Babies R Us in-store purchase with this HOT new Groupon deal – it’s a great way to stretch your gift budget this year!

Buy this offer now (limit 1 per person) and you can spend it beginning Black Friday at 5 pm through December 24.There are a few restrictions, so read the Groupon carefully. It could sell out quickly, so you may not want to wait!

Comments

Kristen says

I read through the term and did not see where it said whether or not it can be used for diapers. Do you know if it can be or not? They are having a sale on them tomorrow & this would add huge savings to the already great price! Thanks for all you do!

Erin says

I don’t think it’s good on diapers. The link says specificially “toys, games, electronics and kids’ clothing.” Sorry!

jen says

I don’t know Kristen but I think you can use it on diapers… if you read through the fine print these are the only exclusions listed…”Limit 1 per person. In-store only. Not valid outside USA.
    Not valid until 11/23/12 at 5PM. Not valid toward Buyer
    Protection Plan, gift cards including those for digital
    content, photo studios, phone orders, special orders,
    assembly fee, breast-pump rental fee, delivery fee, or
    shipping & handling. Valid only on a purchase of $20 or
    more. Not withstanding anything above or below,
    vouchers not valid with Toys”R”Us after 12/24/12.
    Thereafter, Groupon will refund amount paid in
    Groupon credit for unredeemed vouchers.”

If it’s not in your inbox, login to your account – it will be there if it’s ready. The one I purchased on Nov 22 is in my account. The new one from Nov 23 hasn’t arrived yet.

Shannon says

I think you can only get one. If you purchase another one, it will look like it went through, but if it isn’t in your groupons area, you didn’t get it.

Kristen N says

I tried to buy another one and thought it had worked but it didn’t go through. My husband tried to buy one on his account but we have the same credit card number and the system wouldn’t let it go through. Each time it seemed as though it had worked (went to the screen that said Congrats on your purchase: the pixels are still wet) but didn’t show up in bought groupons. When he called they said it would only work once per credit card. When we used a different card for his account it went through immediately.

Erin says

Actually I was able to use the groupon on formula tonight :) They usually exclude formula and diapers from coupons, so Katie, I would guess you could use it on video games as well.