Meijer: Glade Expressions Mist Moneymaker or FREE Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser

Sarah’s Deals shared these Glade deals today – and I didn’t want you to miss them!

PLEASE NOTE that the Catalina offer is the SAME for both products. If you’d like to purchase both Glade items shown below, you will want to buy them in separate transactions; if you buy both items in one transaction, you’ll only receive ONE $1.00 checkout coupon.

$2.99 Glade Expressions Mist Starter Kit (through Sept 16)
$3.00/1 Expressions Mist printable coupon or $3.00/1 printable
FREE after coupon
Bonus: Buy 1 Glade Expressions, get a $1.00 checkout coupon valid on your next order.
Final cost: FREE + $1.00 moneymaker after checkout coupon savings!

$5.99 Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Starter Kit (through Sept 16)
-$5.00/1 Expressions Oil Diffuser printable coupon or $5.00/1 printable
$0.99 after coupon
Final cost: FREE after checkout coupon savings

Comments

Jana says

Thank you so much for posting about the cat! I am super excited!!! I printed coupons from coupons.com, couponnetwork.com and target.com. 6 free oil diffusers and 2 free mists!! :)

Stefanie says

Cat rolls!! I rolled it on the 2 Mists. However there wasn’t one diffuser on the shelf at my meijer. Really?? Someone had to take all of them. Grrr.

Jarydith says

Meijer in Howell wouldn’t take my $5 coupon, said it was fraudulent. I talked to a manager and she said they wouldn’t take it because they couldn’t prove yet if it was legit or not.

Courtany says

Used mine in Grand Rapids, scanned it on the self scan, it called the manager to approve coupons because it was the same amount as the product, other than that no problems!

Jess says

Just a heads up if you have not yet opened your items. I bought two of the Expressions starter sets and found more coupons inside. Inside I had 1.00 off coupons for refills, starter sets and the Spray refills as well. The spray refills are on sale for 1.99 so with the 1.00 of coupon and 1.00 catalina they are free as well. I already got two but get to go back and get two more!
    So check your boxes :]

Melissa says

So in order to get the $1.00 cat for each item, do you have to purchase every mist starter kit and diffuser starter kit separately?

Yes.. I didnt read this before I went {seen the deal in the price drops} and I made the mistake of buying all in one transaction and only getting one cat.

yes deal is working bought 6 fragrance mist free plus moneymaker.
    and 6 glade expressions oil diffuser is free with 1$ checkout cpns,
    thanks

coupons r available in coupons.com, couponnetwork.com and glade website..total 6 sets….12 mist and oil diffusion kit free…

Ondrea says

I noticed the $5.00 mperks for the bamboo set up! I was thrilled to get two extra of these. I did do quite a few transactions this week using those coupons. I love free fragrances!

Stephanie says

I went to the Meijer and they denied my coupons, citing they were fradulent. They weren’t registering in their scanner, and said that Glade never gives away anything for free. I left the store disappointed and without my products.