Meijer: Free Pantene, $0.79 Armstrong Floor Cleaner + more!

This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy. 12 comments

NEW MEIJER DEALS

$4.79 Armstrong Concentrated Floor Cleaner (reg $4.99)
-$2.00/1 Meijer mPerks digital coupon (limit 1 use, exp)
-$2.00/1 Armstrong printable coupon
$0.79 after coupons – thanks, Sharon!

$4.22 Pantene Hairspray
$3.24 Pantene Shampoo or Conditioner
-$3.00/2 Pantene coupon (from 5-13 PG)
$4.46 for both items
Bonus: Buy 1 Pantene Shampoo or Conditioner AND 1 Pantene Styler {excluding trial or travel size), get a $5.00 checkout coupon valid on your next order (through June 27).
Final cost: FREE + $0.54 moneymaker after $5.00 checkout coupon savings – thanks, Save More Share More!

$1.67 Dole Fruit Smoothie Shakers 4 oz (through June 17)
-$1.00/2 Dole Smoothie Shakers printable coupon
$1.17 each when you buy 2 after coupon – thanks, Sarah’s Deals!

$2.49 Daisy Cottage Cheese 24 oz (through June 24)
-$0.35/1 Daisy Cottage Cheese coupon (from 4-29 SS)
$1.79 after coupon – thanks, Sarah’s Deals!

Grab more great Meijer deals this week as well!

Comments

The OYNO coupon wouldn’t print for me. CS said it had to be size stated in add :(

coupon guy says:

appears the Armstrong mperks isn’t very widely distributed – checked my account plus the spouse’s and my mom’s – no 1 got it :(

Kimberly says:

Yep, I didn’t get the Armstrong coupon either.

Heather says:

I did the Pantene deal this morning and it ROLLS! Wahoo! I did the deal three times and it worked every time, including on clearance priced items! I did see on a bulletin board elsewhere that the detangler is NOT producing the CAT so if you don’t get one, that could be the problem (apparently, a detangler is not considered a styling item but a conditioner). Anyways, I thought this was great news and wanted to pass it on!

That’s awesome! Thanks for letting us know about the pantene!….What size shampoo/ conditioner did you buy? Just wondering if it matters.. Thanks again!

For me it mattered. The size I got when I got my CAT was 24 or 25 oz I think? It was the bigger bottles. It says in the add where it tells the price of the pantene conditioner or shampoo. I found some clearance shampoo and hair spray however and was able to get them both for 5.54 and get a $5 CAT.

Elizabeth says:

Don’t forget the Pantene items would count towards the P&G rebate of $10 wyb $50. The offer ends tomorrow though!

Kristen says:

I bought a 13 oz (or thereabouts) smaller bottle of Pantene shampoo on clearance and a bottle of hairspray today, used the $3.00 coupon, and the $5 catalina printed, no problem. There was no size stated in our ad or on the signs at the store, because I checked and double checked before I purchased the items.

There is also a $0.50/1 Dole Smoothie Shaker q in the April All You magazine. :)

Wonder why mine didn’t work :( That makes me sad. There was a lot on clearance at my store too!

Melissa Ingleston says:

I have an mPerks for $2.00/2 the Met-Rx bars, is that one that can be combined with the manufacturer coupon? Same thing for the $2.00/2 Kotex products also.

I did the Pantene shampoo or conditioner plus a styler deal at Meijer yesterday using the $3/2 Pantene coupon (from the 5/16 PG) and scored free Pantene products (after CAT).

Today I had a thought to look for clearance items and found that the Pantene detanglers are on clearance at some Meijers for $2.74. They are considered a ‘conditioner’.

1 Pantene Detangler (conditioner)- $2.74
    1 Pantene Mouse (styler)- $4.22
    Used $1/2 Pantene (6/3 PG)
    Payed $6.38
    Received a $5 OYNO
    Total- $1.38

**This part ends June 5** I spent $7 on Pantene items after several tranactions and scored $51.04 in hair products. On top of this, PG has a MIR that ends today- Spend $50 in select PG products and receive a $10 Visa card. I cannot find a link to this rebate anymore- I think they may have taken it off because it ends today. But this makes all of the Pantene purchases I made this week a money maker! – Yahoo!!!