Meijer: Starbucks Coffee K-Cups for $3.99 ($0.40 per K-Cup)

This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy. 9 comments

A NEW printable Starbucks K-Cups coupon just arrived – don’t miss it! And with the gift card deal at Meijer through Saturday, you’re getting a great price!

$7.49 Starbucks K-Cups, 10 ct (reg $8.99 – these should be included in the sale price)
*Buy 2 Starbucks Ground/Whole Bean 11-12 oz or K-Cups 10 ct, get a $5 Meijer gift card FREE instantly* *
-$2.00/2 Starbucks K-Cups printable coupon or $2.00/2 Starbucks Blonde K-Cups printable *NEW*
$3.99 each when you buy 2 after gift card value and coupon! ($0.40 per cup)

*This gift card offer has been removed from the online ad and is posted in many locations as an ad correction.

Note: You will need to present your cashier with a Meijer gift card (located in the checkout aisle). You will need to purchase/activate a $5.00 gift card and after the Starbucks coffee is scanned, $5.00 should deduct automatically.

Don’t miss all the Meijer deals this week – there are plenty of low prices in time for Memorial Day celebrations!

Comments

Jenn Howard says:

The Waterford Meijers did not give me a $5 coupon. Was the above offer advertised? Any advice?

Heather says:

With these types of promos (the Meijer GC ones), you have to present them with a GC at the desk, it’s not a Catalina that will print out. Do you mean that the register didn’t ever prompt the cashier to scan the GC?

Ive never actually had the cashier prompted to scan it, if you don’t hand it to them then you are out of luck. Ive actually had to pull out the paper and everything before to get them to scan it. I wish it was more like Target where it automatically tells them to scan it and wont let them scan other stuff till they do (plus they have them in the draw).

Jenn Howard says:

In the future can you please provide that information on your website? RE: taking a GC to the cashier in order to get the $5. I watched the register closely as I was paying. I did not see any indication of a print out that a GC was available to me. Where exactly was it printed “Free gift card?” I am going to write to Meijers to complain. I think that was deceptive on their part. I do not buy Starbucks coffee but since it was on sale . . . per your posting I assumed I would get what was promised.

Recently Meijer advertised that if you bought $40 of Purina dog food you got $10 off on your next purchase but the coupon that was printed on the register could only be used at the Meijer gasoline pump. I was disappointed on that as well. Deception is deception and $5 here and $10 there I might as well shop closer to home.

I’ll do my best to be as clear as possible. The Starbucks offer is included in the weekly ad, so you can refer to it at the register as needed.

I am a cashier at Meijer and it says in the ad: “Meijer gift cards are located at check lanes. Please submit to cashier during transaction for card activation.” It doesn’t prompt us to scan the gift card.

Melanie says:

If there are no signs up in my store as an ad correction, is it still possible to get the offer??

Melanie says:

Actually, I just tried this tonight at Okemos, MI Meijer’s and it worked. There were no “ad correction” signs up, but they weren’t on sale ($8.99 reg price). Still a decent deal.

Elizabeth says:

I did this deal yesterday and gave the cashier a gift card, he scanned it and asked how much I would like on it and I replied “$5″ and it immediately put 5$ on the card and then took the $5 off my total purchase. So, it worked for me. I did buy the bags and not the k-cups because those were not included in the sale prices. Also the bottom of the bag says you can take the empty bag to a starbucks and they will give you a free coffee. My Target has a starbucks and they accepted the bag a gave me a free coffee which is worth about $1.50. So for me this is GREAT DEAL!