What is Zaycon Foods?
Zaycon Foods is a privately owned company based in Washington state, founded in 2009 to bring fresh meat to consumers at wholesale prices. Zaycon operates sales events throughout the country – customers register and order online, then pick up fresh meat at an arranged location nearby.
About Zaycon Products
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast from Zaycon Foods is
- 100% NATURAL with no added hormones, additives or artificial ingredients
- FRESH, never frozen – brought directly from the farm to you
- BOXED in 40-POUND CASES since the savings are a result of a quantity purchase
- You can read more in my Zaycon chicken review
93/7 Lean Ground Beef from Zaycon Foods is
- FRESH, Premium, Fine Grind 93/7 Lean Ground Beef
- BOXED in 40-POUND CASES with four 10-lb chubs per case
- No chemicals, additives or water added to meat during processing
- Processed at a USDA-inspected, state-of-the-art plant employing strict operating protocols (including HACCP) and the highest in food-safety standards. Prior to processing, inspectors from the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service randomly sample cattle under a monitoring plan and perform testing for antibiotic residues
Hickory Smoked Bacon from Zaycon Foods is
- High quality, medium-cut hickory smoked sliced bacon (14-18 slices per pound)
- Packaged in TWO 15-lb cases with two 7.5-lb packages per case (Total order size is 30 lbs)
- Premium, high-quality and consistent
Zaycon Event Coming Soon – Register Now!
Zaycon Foods will bring a sales event to the Midwest very soon (though it’s not listed on their website yet, they announced it today on their Facebook page!). If you think you may be interested in seeing what Zaycon Foods has to offer, you’ll want to REGISTER on their site. You’ll be one of the first to be notified of final dates and exact pick-up locations so that you can place your order before the event sells out.
If you ordered chicken from Zaycon last fall, please share your thoughts on the quality of the meat and the experience!