50% OFF ALL CLOTHING
Thursday, March 17, 2011 from 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM
All ticketed clothing prices will be 1/2 off on Thursday only, regardless of color tag. Prices for clothing start as low as $0.99 ($0.50 after sale discount!) and include a variety of name brands for both children and adults!
If you’re willing to hunt (and double-check for stains, holes or broken zippers), there are many treasures to be found here. Sunshine’s sale makes prices even lower than those you could find at garage sales – with a much larger selection. The store may be busy throughout the day and dressing rooms will be closed. Returns for store credit only are accepted within 7 days if you have a receipt. For the price, I don’t usually mind taking a chance on a few pieces of clothing.
For more information, visit Sunshine’s Website.
Sunshine Thrift Store
37655 S. Gratiot in Clinton Township (just north of 16 Mile)
Sunshine also features a Daily Savings Menu:
- MONDAY – One color tag 25% off all day
- TUESDAY – Manager specials (to be announced in-store)
- WEDNESDAY – Senior’s Day (55 yrs+) 1/2 price on 4 select color tags
- THURSDAY – One color tag 1/2 price all day
- FRIDAY – $1 off any purchase with Farmer’s Market receipt (located next door)
- SATURDAY – 2 tags $0.50 all day
If you want to make a thrift store tour, you’ll find Community Thrift a few doors down and MANY other thrift stores along Gratiot!
Have you ever shopped at Sunshine? Let us know your thoughts, tips and tricks!